Come to us to challenge yourself and enjoy a different experience.
Company positioning: Facing the Chinese domestic market, establishing an environmentally friendly apparel brand, using e-commerce platform to promote and sell
Skill requirements: brand building, brand promotion, e-commerce marketing, e-commerce
1. Responsible for the construction and overall operation management of the company's e-commerce platform, daily activity maintenance of possible platform stores such as Tmall, WeChat, WeChat official account, product update, product display, and ensure that the information is updated in time and accurate;
2. Positioning and planning the company's e-commerce business, customer service training, and formulating promotion plans;
3. Familiar with the promotion channels of various e-commerce platforms, and formulate reasonable promotion and sales plans;
4. Preliminary sales target formulation and sales data monitoring;
5. Sign up for marketing activities initiated by official and unofficial officials in the station, coordinate corresponding internal resources, and implement the activity plan;
6. Actively promote different channel resources such as APP and WeChat shopping to achieve traffic and sales goals;
7. Complete sales tasks on time.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years of work experience in related positions;
2. Familiar with online marketing and promotion of clothing products;
3. Excellent e-commerce and network marketing project planning ability, familiar with various network marketing activities;
4. Have previous understanding and operation of social media, online media, websites, and apps.
1. Responsible for daily email communication with foreign customers.
2. Responsible for completing the customer's development work in each season on time and ensuring quality, including recommending suitable yarns and completing customer design details.
3. Responsible for the overall planning of customer bulk orders, follow up the production progress, and coordinate the ordering of surface accessories.
4. Responsible for coordinating with suppliers for quality issues such as yarns and accessories, and properly solving the issues that trigger their production, delivery and expenses.
5. Responsible for communicating with customers the problems in the production process, including but not continuous testing, quality control, insertion, etc.
6. Responsible for quotation, follow-up payment and feedback on after-sale quality problems.
1. Bachelor degree or above, proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing, CET6 or above;
2. More than 5 years experience in wool knitting/woven clothing foreign trade, familiar with the technology and production process of sweater or woven clothing.
3. Experience in ERP operation is preferred.
4. Be able to accurately grasp the customer's brand requirements and styles, actively guide the development and recommendation of new products, and have business sales awareness is better.
5. Personality traits: strong sense of responsibility, strong coordination ability, ambition, strong independence, and team spirit;
1, Be responsible for designing and launching an E Commerce platform to sell the products of our Uniform customers on line directly to the final customers；
2、Be responsible for the communication and coordination with the school and Alphatex’s management, and promptly report the business developments to Alphatex;
3, Be responsible for the development of different clothing series;
4, Be responsible for the purchase of new types of fabrics;
5, Ensure that all fabrics comply with safety and performance requirements;
6, Be responsible for the development of the non-school uniforms projects (office supplies, gifts, etc.) in retail stores;
7, Be responsible for inventory management and planning;
8, Timely and accurately submit the financial statements reports to Alphatex;
9, Be responsible for the negotiations with suppliers and strive for best supply discounts;
10, Be responsible for the control of sales cost and achieve sales results;
11, Be responsible for the supervision, monitoring, and tracking of the progress of garment production and supply;
12, Be responsible for customer satisfaction and complaints and feedback of related issues.
Tel：+86 10 89451188 ext.639